Friday, May 30, 2008

First Post - Entry into the blogging world

Hi Folks,


This is my first post!.

While on one hand I am excited at the prospect of starting a new journey of sharing the innermost recesses of my mind with you, I am also weighed down at the prospect of being reasonably prolific to keep this blog relevant. Knowing the patterns in my life, the chances are that I shall vacillate between extreme prolificacy and periods of complete negligence. I hope I can compensate one with the other :).


I am starting off by posting some of my earlier writings. Mostly music related articles written for internet newsgroups like SKS (Sangeet Ke Sitare) and RMIM.


My first exclusive post for this blog shall follow soon enough.


So, welcome aboard, fasten your seatbelts and lets go!!


Cheers

Ritu




No comments:

Post a Comment